Thursday, August 05, 2004

Greetings one and all

I've been away from the drawing board for a week or so, and its liable to be a few more before I get back in the swing of things. I'm stuck with the last seven of so pages of SHJ 3 and I really want it to end with a bang, just can't make my mind up how it should go. After its all done I may even reprint as a smaller format gn. Not sure whether you are all aware but it will be reprinted in glorious colour next year, by the same publishing company that has already printed WHITECHAPEL FREAK (www.reedcomics.com). The aforementioned comic is a one shot prestige format reprinting of the original tabloid edition, from a few years ago. Featuring superb atmospheric computer colour by Phillipe Gaulier (who is currently working on texture designs for the Captain Scarlet CGI film) and a great cover by painting supremo SIMON BISLEY.

If you head on over to Reed Comics tell 'em I sent ya ;)

That's it for now kids

signing off for now---O'l Boar


No comments: