Sunday, December 31, 2006


Hello you two

Well, there goes another Christmas and we're about to head into 2007. The past few weeks have been pretty exciting, first of all I managed to finally get hold of a copy of Paul Gravett + Peter Stansbury's GREAT BRITISH COMICS. I was told that I managed to get in there a while back, I'm well chuffed. Nearly as good as winning the Eagle Award is that;) I reckon Christmas time is when folk suddenly sit down and try and get unsuspecting artists to draw their stuff, last year I got a proposal to do a Zombie Houdini thing, for some supposed 'entertainment company', anyway I did 3 pages and they decided my style, was not what they were after. This Christmas I also got an offer, this time from someone who has a far better track record, with a better pedigree, hopefully this time I'll make it past three pages:)

Hope you all had a great Christmas, and I wish you all a happy and prosperous 2007.

Signing off, til next year

Dave

No comments: